Terms and Conditions
Payment in full or a deposit of 25% of the total cost of the holiday will secure the dates. The balance would be due no later than six weeks prior to the holiday entry date. Reservations within six weeks of the entry date must be paid in full at the time of booking.
Once you have made your reservation we'll send you a confirmation email / letter which will also contain our Term's and Conditions. This will require you to return a signed copy to us.
Cheques should be sent to - C.Macdonald, Mackenzie House, Strathpeffer, Ross-shire, IV14 9BG.
All payments must clear to our account before it is a confirmed booking.
If you need to cancel your holiday the following applies :-
- Less than 3 weeks notice the full amount is non-refundable unless we are able to relet the cottage on your behalf in which case we would refund the full amount less 10% administration fees.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 30 days before arrival then a charge equal to 75% of the stay will be made.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 10 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
- If the booking is cancelled 30 or more days before arrival then a charge equal to the first night of the stay will be made.
- In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
We strongly recommend you take out Holiday/Travel Cancellation Insurance in case of the unforseen.
Page Last Updated: 01 March 2023